Community Chit-Chat Thread #1: Begin the Journey

Prometheus

20 hours ago, MrDawn said:

Good morning all. Hope you're all having a good week. 

Good morning! Good to see you again man.

7 hours ago, April said:

Good evening! 🙂 This week has been okay so far, hope yours has been good.

Good morning! It's been okay other than having to work some overtime assignments I would have been happier not to.

• 2 weeks later...

And now a great Monday evening?!  🙂 

The work day is over for me so I'm just trying to relax as much as possible before having to start it all over again tomorrow.  Looking forward to Wednesday night, I'm being taken out to eat for a [very early] birthday dinner with my family while I'm here visiting them.  Though I was disappointed that the place I wanted to go has apparently permanently closed down now (an Italian restaurant that I haven't been to since my 21st birthday...)

• Like 1

Yeah the place looks to have closed down in 2021, so probably another COVID casualty. 😕 They had an amazing five-cheese fettuccine!

I ended up settling on Olive Garden, mostly because the hubby hates it, which means I never get to go there when in Cali.  It was worth it just for that alfredo dipping sauce for the breadsticks, which are now apparently never-ending!  That was awesome news, lol.  I just got the fettuccine alfredo, which is what I have always gotten. 😄 

Edited by April
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, April said:

I ended up settling on Olive Garden, mostly because the hubby hates it, which means I never get to go there when in Cali.  It was worth it just for that alfredo dipping sauce for the breadsticks, which are now apparently never-ending!  That was awesome news, lol.  I just got the fettuccine alfredo, which is what I have always gotten. 😄 

What does he hate about it? It always seemed like Olive Garden was one of the restaurants with the most options to sate a variety of palate.