• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Bro and I are going to this local ramen place with his girlfriend. Might go with him, his girlfriend and some of their friends to this local arcade. Nothing set in stone or concrete as of yet though.

Nice. Do they serve Teriyaki and tofu as well or is it strictly just ramen? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

Not sure, I've never been there.

My wife took me to this Japanese steak house in town. It's almost a hundred dollars for just two people and the serving sizes are small. I didn't really like the restaurant because of it.  I've made remarks about it, like "oh, a place where you pay more and leave hungry" lol 

• Like 1

I've never even heard of a Japanese steakhouse that leaves anyone hungry!  Lol.  We have an awesome one out here, yeah pricing is expensive but you get a LOT of food provided, as well as at least 100 options for cocktails.  We pretty much only go there for special occasions (like birthdays, etc...)

In other news... I've had a pretty shitty weekend and cannot wait until tomorrow when I get to leave for work. (which is pretty damn sad 🙃)

• Like 2