Today's Horoscope

Prometheus

What's your horoscope say about you today?

https://www.horoscope.com/

Jun 24, 2023 - Suddenly your emotions are much more intense, Libra. You notice that people are on edge and they're likely to go to extremes in all situations. This is one day to do things with passion. If there is any sort of detective work you need to get done, now is the time to do it. Try not to start any arguments. Others aren't likely to back down. All-out wars are likely to ensue.

• 5 months later...

Dec 16, 2023 - If you don't express yourself today, people might get the impression that something is wrong. The person you're talking to may think that he or she is boring you. Contribute something to the conversation. Strong opinions are flying, and yours is as valid as anyone else's. Keep it lively and witty.

• 1 month later...

Jan 28, 2024 - You're most likely going to be very drawn to the things that you can't have, Gemini. Instead of getting upset and frustrated by the fact that you aren't getting what you want, look for the lesson in the situation and the reason why you really don't need those things at all. Things with extremely high sentimental value may seem very important to you right now, but maybe there is an important reason why you need to let go and move on from that particular sentiment.

• Like 1

Jan 29, 2024 - Your neighborhood is a busy place today, Taurus. Perhaps a public gathering of some kind is happening, maybe social, political, or humanitarian in nature. A number of your friends should be there. You might drop by with your romantic partner, out of curiosity more than anything else. Stick around for a while. You could learn something and discover a cause that could mean a lot to you.

• Like 1

Jan 31, 2024 - Romance is in the air, Libra, and all of a sudden you notice that all around you couples are walking hand-in-hand, exchanging longing gazes. This could get you thinking about your own situation. If you want to make a move toward someone in the department of love and romance, feel free to go ahead, but don't get too hung up on positive results. If you get your hopes up too high, you might end up falling hard. Just take it easy.

Feb 8, 2024 - It's a great day to explore your creativity, Taurus. This probably isn’t a new thing for you, since you’re artistic. Staying focused on one thing can be another story, though. Today's energy can give you the extra concentration you need to get a creative project completed. Make the most of this by either finishing something you started earlier or tackling a new project. Have fun expressing yourself and creating!

I guess I'll be 'creatively' framing a basement later today....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Feb 8, 2024 - A renewed sense of values and integrity may be present for you today, Libra. Connecting with this can be extremely uplifting, as it can put everything into perspective for you. With your hardworking tendencies, it can be easy to drift from the things that are most important to you as a person. Make the most of this day by getting in touch with yourself. If you keep a journal, explore your mood on paper.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Feb 20, 2024 - Your home could be a gloomy place today, Cancer. A member of the household is likely to be away, and this person's presence is apt to be very sorely missed. The only thing you can do under the circumstances is make sure everyone keeps busy until the absent one returns. One way to distract the family is to get them to clean up the house in anticipation of a warm welcome!

• Like 1

Feb 20, 2024 - Although your partner may be feeling very sensual at this time, Gemini, you might not feel much like getting passionate. You've had a stressful few days and can barely move, so your response to sexual overtures is apt to be lukewarm at best. Your affection certainly hasn't diminished, but your partner could interpret your behavior that way. Whatever you decide to do, make sure your friend knows exactly how you feel and why you feel that way.

Well, this one seemed to get too personal, lol.  Also confused at the reference of "partner" and by the end of the paragraph it changes to just "friend" ... 😶🤔😅

• rofl 1

Feb 20, 2024 - This definitely isn’t a good day to stay home and do household chores, Libra. If you do, some sad and rather irrational thoughts may plague you throughout the day. No matter what the weather's like, it would be far better to get out and do anything that keeps your mind focused on something positive. Go shopping, attend a sports event, see a movie, or visit a friend. Whatever you do, get your mind off yourself. Go enjoy your day.

Feb 21, 2024 - Financial prosperity is just around the corner, Taurus, especially with your recently acquired money-management skills. It’s likely that you’ll receive a windfall in the near future, although it may not seem like a windfall to you, since you’ve been expecting this money for a long time now. Use your new abilities to invest it soundly and wisely. You’re bound to be quite pleased with the results you achieve over the long term.

I've got nothing here.  That includes money.

• Like 1

Feb 21, 2024 - Today, or rather tonight, is for romance and cozy intimacy, Libra. You pull out all the stops for your evening with that special someone. Scented candles, your best perfume, and your most sensuous clothing work to enchant the person who is already head over heels in love with you. Your relationship is clicking along just beautifully right now. Why not celebrate in some special way?

Feb 24, 2024 - You surprise yourself by signing up for a group lesson rather than a private one. This is unlike you; nevertheless, you find you enjoy the social interaction. Besides, whether you're learning cooking or rock climbing, it's always much more fun to learn with others. That way, you can learn from their mistakes and they from yours. It's bound to be a fun, adventurous day, Gemini. Enjoy it.

I think they've confused me for someone else. 😅 the only 'fun' from today was having all four tires replaced on my car.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, April said:

Feb 24, 2024 - You surprise yourself by signing up for a group lesson rather than a private one. This is unlike you; nevertheless, you find you enjoy the social interaction. Besides, whether you're learning cooking or rock climbing, it's always much more fun to learn with others. That way, you can learn from their mistakes and they from yours. It's bound to be a fun, adventurous day, Gemini. Enjoy it.

I think they've confused me for someone else. 😅 the only 'fun' from today was having all four tires replaced on my car.

Ouch, that sucks.

Feb 24, 2024 - A new relationship is likely to form soon, and it will probably be with someone who’s already in your life. Perhaps it’s someone you knew in high school and you just recently got back in touch with, or perhaps a colleague at work suddenly begins to pay you a lot of attention. Romance is definitely in the air today, Libra, so keep your eyes open for subtle cues from the people in your life.

Depending if i'm going by my rising sign or actual star sign 😄

I'm a Leo with Aries Rising

my Leo one says this

"On Saturday, the only Virgo full moon of 2024 electrifies your money quarters, which can do a world of good for your wallet. If you weren't able to squirrel funds away last year, you can turn that around starting NOW. Get a one-Lion personal economic-stimulus program together and maintain a mindset of abundance. Invest in yourself with a tool, training or sessions with a coach who can help you stay on-track with your game plan. Also: With expansive Jupiter in your career corner, you might be seeking inspiration or guidance to help you pull off your next big goal. Yet because the jovial planet is in a tense square with Venus in your relationship house this weekend, be highly selective about who you open up to. You are judged by the company you keep, so today, surround yourself with successful, accomplished people. Not everyone has your best interests at heart, but trust that the right words in the right person's ear could lead to a rewarding partnership."

• Like 1

Feb 25, 2024 - Colleagues may be a bit on edge, Libra. You'll have to choose your words carefully. If you feel as though you’re walking on eggshells, you are. There’s definite tension in the air. And while you can't identify the source, you can certainly see it manifested on the faces of your co-workers. Today wouldn’t be a good day to offer constructive criticism of any kind. Don't rock the boat.

Feb 27, 2024 - Today, Taurus, you could direct an overwhelming amount of love and passion toward a current or potential romantic partner. Your friend might feel a little taken aback, but is likely to be flattered and therefore respond in a positive manner. This might not have the potential to become a committed relationship, so don't expect anything from it. Just get to know each other, see where the bond takes you, and go with the flow.

Hmm.... *overwhelming love and passion* are not exactly something I'm real capable of as far as I'm aware lmao

Feb 28, 2024 - You can expect to run a lot of errands today, Taurus, even though you would probably prefer to stay at home. You have obligations to fulfill for friends and family, and you can't bear to let them down. Try to get everything done as quickly as possible so that you'll still have the afternoon free for yourself.

0/2 this week...

Mar 4, 2024 - This is your day, Taurus, so don't waste it. Being the helpful, friendly person you are, you may find yourself catering to other people's needs and desires. Some could see you as the good Samaritan who can offer advice with a friendly attitude. Be careful of draining away all your energy on others. This day might be better spent by catering to you. Even though this seems selfish, you'll love yourself for it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mar 24, 2024 - Your intuition has been steadily increasing over the past few months, Gemini, and today it could operate at a particularly high level. More than one premonition may come to you, and you'll probably find yourself picking up more frequently on the thoughts and feelings of others. If you're into the arts, inspiration may come that you should definitely make use of. Don't worry about what's practical. Think of inspiration as an assignment from the Universe!

Sadly, no inspiration came from today...

• Like 2

Mar 25, 2024 - You must weigh your physical limitations with your desire to get everything done, Gemini. You run the risk of wearing yourself out and getting sick just as you finish your tasks. Enlist the help of others, if you can, for all those chores and errands that absolutely need to be done. You should definitely leave anything that can wait. Your health needs to come first!

.... don't jinx me like that, I JUST got over being sick for almost two weeks straight! 😅

• Like 1

Mar 25, 2024 - This may be a tricky day, Libra, as you feel the pull of conflicting demands and desires. On the one hand, you feel obligated to your career and fulfilling the demands of your employer. On the other, your loved ones miss you and would like to have you around more. There's no easy answer, although you might want to consider ways to delegate more work so you can spend more time with your loved ones.

• Like 1