Introducing Ark!

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've recently added the theme Ark to the selector. While dark, it's not too hard on the eyes and comes with a variety of customization settings. Some of them are visible to you as a member when you click the paintbrushes on the top right whilst others are on the back end in the ACP. I'm playing around with the header background images so don't be surprised if you see them changing frequently over the next couple of days. If you have some suggestions on what to use, feel free to let me know!

I hope everyone enjoys it.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Update #2:

I discovered that the cause of the issue was that for some reason the Ark theme does not like when the default forum view is set to grid. I am going to see if there is a way to change this. In the meantime, I have set the default view to the table format, though you can still switch to the grid format for the default IP theme.

Let me know if you have any other issues!

• 2 weeks later...

Update #3

The theme has just had an update pushed through today that makes it to where the grid display for the forums now functions as intended. I have since switched the forum layout to grid for the default forum layout view. Please, please, please let me know if you have any issues!