Rapper Blasts NYC for $50 Million Pre-Paid Credit Cards for Illegal Migrants

"Famous rapper 50 Cent is criticizing New York City for handing out pre-paid credit cards to illegal migrants as part of a $53 million pilot program that will house families who are living in the U.S. illegally. 

"WTF mayor Adams call my phone, I don’t understand how this works somebody explain,” the rapper wrote on X. “Can’t explain this I’m stuck maybe TRUMP is the answer.”

In 2020, 50 Cent endorsed Trump for president in fear of having his taxes raised. 

"I don’t want to be 20cent” under Biden the rapper said during the campaign.

Over 500 immigrant families at the city's Roosevelt Hotel will receive pre-paid credit cards to help them buy food and daily necessities. The program is designed to replace the current food service provided at the hotel. 

The cards will only be allowed to be used at local bodegas, grocery stores, supermarkets, and convenience stores in the city. Illegal migrants who qualify for the program will be forced to sign an affidavit stating they will only spend the money on food and baby supplies— or else they lose access to the funds. "

- Source.