Pod Meets World

So first off, I've never really been into podcasts at all. But when I heard about three of the main characters in the show I watched as a teenager/young adult coming together to talk about their experiences on the show, thirty years later, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist. 😅 The show is Boy Meets World and the podcast hosts are Rider Strong (who was my favorite character as Shawn Hunter), Danielle Fishel (Topanga), and Will Friedle (Eric Matthews).

I love that they have all kept in touch since the show and are the best of friends still. They re-watch episodes of the show and do an extensive recap once a week. Sometimes they also have special guests, such as other main cast members and guest stars, or just other 90s TV show icons to share their experiences as well.

It's actually very interesting and I find listening to them banter with each other a fun way to relax most of the time.

I'm pretty behind on episodes though, I think I'm on the middle of season 2 and they are currently in season 4. I like to rewatch the episode as they are discussing it also, sometimes gives interesting little details that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

The podcast is available on Spotify, which is where I tune in. Anyone else a fan?

• Like 1