Tom Cruise Goes Running Again in First Look At Mission: Impossible 8

• Fans share excitement over Tom Cruise running in London for Mission: Impossible 8 .
  • Action-packed scenes feature Cruise sprinting to save the world from rogue AI, captivating audiences globally.
  • Mission: Impossible 8 plot remains a mystery, but it will likely continue the story with The Entity and familiar faces.

https://movieweb.com/tom-cruise-running-first-look-mission-impossible-8/

22 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Knowing Tom, probably not. I'm not going to complain as long as they continue to be as good as the latest installment was.

I've been hoping he'd do something else. I've been really wanting a sequel to Edge of Tomorrow and a few of this other movies. But it appears, this is the only franchise he wants to do. Bummer. 

13 minutes ago, MrDawn said:

I've been hoping he'd do something else. I've been really wanting a sequel to Edge of Tomorrow and a few of this other movies. But it appears, this is the only franchise he wants to do. Bummer. 

There's been some rumors of there being a possibility of a sequel for Edge of Tomorrow, though I don't know how they would pull it off or what the script would be.

15 hours ago, Prometheus said:

There's been some rumors of there being a possibility of a sequel for Edge of Tomorrow, though I don't know how they would pull it off or what the script would be.

It'd be better than all of these MI sequels he's been crapping out lately. Damn, the way he's making them is overkill. 

• rofl 1

I disagree. I enjoy the Dead Reckoning. I really hope part two is going to be the last Mission Impossible. I understand milking them for money, but it also is great when things come to an end. Maybe start a new film franchise where he is tutoring or grooming a replacement to have the same skills as him.

The mission impossible movies are so amazing. If I have time I may try to get this on DVD or watch it somehow.  Almost all those movies are good. Can't believe they are at their 8th one already though.

• Like 1