Solo Leveling

Prometheus

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

There was already a thread on this so I merged the two. I've watched the first three episodes and love it so far. They're keeping it as close as they can to the manwha.

I saw it trending online and was like, wow. I have to see this. What channel is streaming it? 

• Like 1

I don't think it's available on anything but Crunchyroll right now, though you might be able to get it through Prime if you have already a subscription to Crunchyroll. Those were the only two things that popped up in Google when I searched for streaming.

I'm currently re-reading the manwha.

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

I don't think it's available on anything but Crunchyroll right now, though you might be able to get it through Prime if you have already a subscription to Crunchyroll. Those were the only two things that popped up in Google when I searched for streaming.

I'm currently re-reading the manwha.

Do you think it'll get a disc release? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

The Solo Leveling anime Blu-ray DVDs will then break down these 12 episodes into four discs with three episodes each, with these discs set to release from March through June 2024.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/news-solo-leveling-anime-reveals-episode-count-season-1

Great. I was hoping to add it to my growing collection of anime 😄

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

After a successful season 1, Solo Leveling season 2 gets an official release date

On March 30, 2024, Crunchyroll confirmed that Solo Leveling season 2 is set to release in the fourth quarter of 2024.

Solo Leveling Season 2 is expected to add an additional 13 episodes, forming the latter half of the promised 25 episodes.

While it’s technically considered the “second half” of the first season in Japan, Crunchyroll simplified it by designating it as Season 2.

With only 45 out of 200 chapters covered, Solo Leveling season 2 has the potential for further exploration and adaptation.

Source.