Sleeping Discussion Thread

I figured that rather than having a bunch of topics to discuss the aspects of sleeping and all it entails, including sleeping problems, I figured it'd be easier to just combine them all into one topic.

How long do you guys sleep each night, do you sleep a set number of hours or until you feel like waking up? Do you suffer from a sleep issue?

• 7 months later...
On 6/24/2023 at 3:31 PM, Prometheus said:

How long do you guys sleep each night, do you sleep a set number of hours or until you feel like waking up? 

It's hard for me to go to bed sometimes. I sleep from 5 to 6 hours most nights. 

On 6/24/2023 at 3:31 PM, Prometheus said:

Do you suffer from a sleep issue?

yes, I have severe sleep apnea. I have to sleep with a CPAP machine to breath for me.  My type is a  neurological disorder that cannot be cured. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 12:19 PM, MrDawn said:

yes, I have severe sleep apnea. I have to sleep with a CPAP machine to breath for me.  My type is a  neurological disorder that cannot be cured. 

That sucks man, I'm sorry. I know my dad has to sleep with a similar machine, though his stems from his long history of smoking and being overweight. I know he hasn't been using his lately because of insurance issues to get a replacement and the brand he needs currently having a recall.