The Offficial Welcome Thread

Prometheus

Instead of having a forum for new members, I'm going to use this thread for new members to introduce themselves and maybe share a bit about themselves. I might eventually come up with a template for people to reply with; but, I'm going to keep things simple for now!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all!  I'm April.  I'm probably not as much of a 'movie buff' as others but I do enjoy movies and television when I have time to watch. 🙂  I'm an Oklahoman living in northern California.  Looking forward to chatting and making my way back here often!

Edited by April
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, my name is Elijah but typically go by my online alias, prophet. I typically don't watch very many movies nowadays or even TV shows unless it's anime related but there are a few that I'm looking forward to, such as Dune: Part 2, Godzilla x Kong, and Deadpool & Wolverine. I don't really watch typical TV shows though aside from things like GoT, HotD, LOTR or Star Wars series. Big anime fanatic though, currently watching at least 15-20 different anime on a weekly basis at the moment. 🙂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...